We work in all the countries in Latin America and know their diverse cultures, people and economies. Most important: we know the rules to approve your device in every single one of them. Don’t worry about how to do it and let our team handle it. Meanwhile, enjoy a few curious facts about Latin America:
1: This country began the world’s first regular radio broadcasting on 27 August 1920. See the answer here.
2: In this country you can find the source of the Amazon River . See the answer here.
3. This is the only English speaking country in South America. See the answer here.
4. This is the only country in Latin America considered by the World Bank as a “high-income economy”. See the answer here.
5. In this country, 82% of the population over 14 has a cell phone. See the answer here.
6. This country has 68 recognized ethnic languages and dialects, and English is also the official language. See the answer here.
7. This country’s currency is the American Dollar. See the answer here.
8. This country is plans to build a canal linking the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean, but the project has not yet started. See the answer here.
9. In this country is the largest free trade zone in the Western Hemisphere. See the answer here.
10. This is the only Portuguese-speaking country in Latin America. See the answer here.
If it is in Latin America, we can help you! Contact us for more information.