On October 22, 2020, Chile published Resolution 1807, which updates items in Resolution 1985.
– The allowed output power for the band 5150 to 5250 MHz is 1W and the max radiated power density cannot exceed 17 mW/MHz
– Access Points which operate in 5925 to 7125 MHz (indoor use only) have max EIRP 30 dBm and max spectral density 5 dBm/MHz
– Low power Access Point equipment can only utilize integrated antennas, although can have connectors for additional external antennas.
– Access points can’t function using batteries, or have space inside where batteries would be installed
– User equipment which connect to low power Access Points will have max EIRP 24 dBm, and max spectral density 1 dBm/MHz
Please contact LARCG for more information on these updates.